Terence S. Jones of A Guy With a Camera hosts this week Photo Challenge: Urban.
The idea behind urban photography is to photograph your city and the streets where you grew up as they are. Urban photography shots provide cultural, social, economical, and ecological context all at once, and can capture social tension.
Since I don’t really live IN a city (well… my office is located in the middle of rice and corn field and I spend like more than half of my day life there) … so I think I’d post the view I usually see around my work…
Well…it’s the place where indeed provides such cultural, social, economical and ecological contexts all at once… where majority of the population earns a meager living as a farmer… and I mean Traditional Farmers … they plant rice still in traditional ways… no tractors… no machines…
This is what URBAN means to me… 🙂
Hope you enjoy it!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (shaanthz.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge; Urban (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (theinspiredpacker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: URBAN (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (danajoward.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (snapshotoftheworld.wordpress.com)